At 08:53 AM 02/17/2002, you wrote:
John Vargas and Larry Fisher,
 Thank you for your donation. I am going to have to find out about Credit Card payments. Your money is on hold in the Paypal account. This is the message I get:

The ability to accept credit card funded payments is reserved for Premier and Business accounts. To accept this payment, please upgrade your account now.
If you upgrade your account, you will receive a range of premium features in addition to the ability to accept unlimited credit card payments. The fees on incoming payments are low – just 2.9% + 30¢dagger1.gif to receive payments. If you deny this payment, you may continue to receive money from Paypal members who use a bank account or their PayPal balance to fund the payment. To continue to receive payments for free, make sure that the people who pay you fund their payments with their PayPal balance or with a bank account.

I want to find out if this fee only applies to these two donations or will the fee be applied to all incoming money. I will let you know.
Thanks again! You are the best bunch of people I know. I am trying to find someone here in Daytona who might have some heads. If Rob ships me the heads he got, I'm afraid that it will eat up allot of money in ship cost.

Keith, the fee only applies to the specific payments that were made by CC....not the entire balance. Shipping on a set of heads is gonna run expensive due to weight....two spindles cost me $49 to get from New Mexico to Texas 2nd day air.....You can expect at least that much even on UPS ground. (I ship hundreds of items out a year)...

Kelly C. Hanna
El Camino Country
www.hannawoodworks.com