-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Kelly C. Hanna
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 11:20 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Jana's Elky down

>   If they do total it, you can probably buy it back REALLY cheap,then
repair
>it and still come out ahead,as it looks totally fixable from the pics ya
>sent.....
>  Send Jana our best wishes..............................

Thanks, yeah I've heard of people doing that before, I'm gonna check the
value this morning and see what it's worth so when the estimates come in
I'll know what they might do ahead of time. How does one go about buying it
back?

Kelly C. Hanna
El Camino Country
www.hannawoodworks.com