Title: Message

BTW, I do have some objection to this statement. I have only been on this list since the summer, but I don't know of anybody from Ground Up "helping this list" in any way during that time. OTOH, I think I was the first person to send money to Keith (that's not why I did it either), and I also have answered many a mechanical question here. I am not saying that you're wrong Al, but what exactly do they do to "help this list"? I personally haven't noticed anything. I'm just curious.

John Nasta

Old Car Network

http://oldcarnetwork.com