Guys,

I have been so far, not pleased with the performance of my blast cabinet, and I'm trying to figure out why.

I have it hooked to a Craftsman 6hp compressor operating at 80 PSI.  The compressor works all my other tools just fine.  It appears I am getting a good volume of air out of the nozzle.

I am going to replace the rather flimsy hose supplied that carries the media from the hopper to the gun with a piece less likely to pinch.

My big question comes to nozzle sizes.  The instructions give (in bad english) just the advice to "use the proper size".  However I have no idea what this is.  The ones supplied are 3/16, 13/64, 15/64, and 17/64.  Does anybody know which ones to use with which media (glass beads, walnut shells, aluminum oxide, etc).

I just think I am using the wrong size nozzles and am not getting the amount of media I need up the siphon and onto the part.

Tony Gray
ACES 2114
TC Gold 185
Bensalem PA