I picked it up and it is good!

Larry Williams
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2002 4:15 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Chevelle Magazine Winter 2002: Back Issues Now Available!

Ok guys and gals, after one week of research, phone calls and emails I have had success!

Here's the scoop...

Super Chevy started a new magazine for Chevelle enthusiasts that MIGHT be printed three times per year. That magazine is called "Chevelle: Chevy's Mid-Size Muscle". I found the magazine at Barnes and Noble about two weeks ago. They had only one copy and it was damagaed but I purchased it anyway. The content is GREAT. If you haven't seen it, get a copy, you will not be disappointed.

The first issue was Winter 2002 and is now available via McMullen Back Issue department. Each issue is $7.00 ($7.54 CA Residents) and $10.00 US Funds for foreign.

If we get enough people to buy, maybe Super Chevy will print more issues in the future?

As for future issues, I have been told that they will be available via newstand only. I've asked a few people with McMullen-Argus about subscription availablity and have gotten the cold shoulder. The magazine is a special feature of sorts so they do not offer subscrition. If we could get a large number of potential subscriptions maybe they would take us more seriously? I've asked what that number needs to be but have yet to see a response.

Note: I don't work for the magazine, just like what I see and want to share with others.

encl: reply from McMullen-Argus customer service