Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 4:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Handy Tools

thanks D.R.:
i have been thinking about buying those.in fact i may hit sears Sunday. buddy you need to regroup on the equal thing. just ask her where that 100 (or 50 )  dollar pair of shoes is 2 years from now. my "bride" use to give me a bad time about all my tools and i showed her how long ago i bought them. then i asked her to show me a 10 year old dress. Plus every year at tax time I show her all my write-offs. tools are a part of being a guy!
                                          Larry (Z)