Hey, did you all check out what the tenth grade English Teacher was wearing
today?  Damn she looks hot.  Who's house we hanging at after school today?

Laughing about Mustangs stuck on the side of the road.  My 66 Malibu's
tranny went out and it looked like it was hemorrhaging on the side of the
road.  As the tow truck was lifting it, I am sure die hard Ford guys were
getting a kick out of it.  That's all good by me.  Laugh and live longer.

Everybody should have manuals coming out of their, um, ears.  But everybody
here jumps at an opportunity to help.

I can figure out how to get almost any car running but don't know Jack about
performance parts.  This is the first ground up restoration. I will act
stupid.  Most people here once were too.

This is a "club".  We talk about whatever the hell we want to talk about
right?  People who don't want to hear about email software can hit delete or
unsubscribe, right.  I don't care about email software so I delete.

Bottom line, I joined this list to:

1)    Learn new things.
2)    Get answers to my questions.
3)    have a good time and make some friends.

I am assuming this is what it is all about.  Anything else should wait until
after 7th period, in front  of the flag pole, at 3:00.  I think that is the
way it goes, I have been out of High School for almost 15 years.

Have fun all,

Mark