Darn you tony - next thing you know you'll be rerading directions.  Bad precedent LOL!

Personnally I'm hesitant to get anything from HF thats not a name brand.
rick
---------- [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Blast Cabinet/Air Compressor Saga Redux
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 18:41:28 EST

Well I read the fine print and found out my blast cabinet wants a diet of 12
SCFM at 40 to 80 PSI and the best my Craftsman 6 HP, 135 PSI unit will come
up with is a tad over 6.4 at 80.  Looks like I'm hosed.

I checked at Harbor Freight and they have a couple there that either meet or
come real close for about $425.  Looks like I'll get one of those and see if
somebody wants an almost new 110 volt Craftsman for a reasonable sum.

Tony Gray
ACES 2114
TC Gold 185
New Fine Print Reader