-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Cecil "Steve"
Martin
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2002 9:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Air Compressor -type/ability

I too am looking closely at buying a compressor. I am getting very close
to buying and researching for hours at many places on the net to
compare. Here are some questions I still have:

1. Oil lubed or oiless ?   What are the advantages/disadvantages?

2. 30 Gal 6hp craftsman for $279

or

3. 60 Gal Cast Iron twin cylinder oil lubricated pump for $329 +
shipping?

4. Would an oil lubricated pump get oil in the lines?

I looked at Sams club, the only decent on there sells for over $800 and
can't find it online. Home Depot doesn't have any decent ones online.
Lowes has one online that's fairly decent.

Anything else I should consider when buying one?

                                       Steve