[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Hey paul,
> I have an 85 Elky that has been with me since 90 and is my daily
> driver.  It has been the the best investment I ever made.  BTW, I am
> looking for a low profile fiberglass cap for it for a trip cross
> country.  Any help in locating one would be appreciated.
>
> Bob
> A.C.E.S. #1164
> T. C. #375
> 65 Malibu
> 85 El Camino
> 95 Camaro

Sorry it took so long to get back to you on this, but I'm finally busy.
The guy that I knew had one of those, gave it away to a guy who sold it
at an auction.
The original owner said I could have it if I just picked it up. I didn't
need it, so he left it at his rental property and it got sold. Sometimes
I should be MORE of a pack rat and keep stuff when I get a chance.
Paul