From: John Nasta [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2002 6:29 AM
To: Chevelle List; Olds Mailing List
Subject: [Chevelle-List] 70 Skylark rear bumper - nice condition

Hey guys,

I was at Harry's U-Pull-It an Allentown PA yesterday, and they have a
medium-blue 4dr Skylark right at the entrance. If my memory serves, I think
it is a 1970. It has the narrow horizontal rear tail lights. The rear bumper
is very good. The front one has some surface rust but is not bent and is a
solid core for rechroming. He interior is pretty well trashed, but the dash
bezel is still there. The rear quarter scripts are also still there quarters
looked pretty good IIRC. The hood is gone. The front fenders are there, but
I don't think they were perfect.

I didn't want to pull the bumpers because they are hard to pull and
expensive to ship, and I didn't know if anybody would want them. I guess I
should have tried to grab the rear quarter scripts. Why did I leave that
stuff there anyway?

The engine is also still there but the carb & air cleaner are gone. I don't
know what size it is, but it is a V8. The intake is still there and probably
the x-mans. I didn't check to see if it was single or dual exhaust. I guess
I should have.

Hopefully somebody can make use of this stuff.

Harry's U Pull It
1510 E Jonathan St
Allentown, PA 18109-1528
Phone: (610) 433-9901