Title: RE: [Chevelle-List] 70 Skylark rear bumper - nice condition

Actually, I don't know if the grill emblem was there. The headlight trim was all gone, and the grill was broken, but still there.

I think it is a '71 because somebody else told me that the 70 had a "Buick" emblem in the middle of the rear bumper, which I don't remember seeing. It also doesn't have the rubber on the bumper like the 72's, so I think it is a 71.