From: Kent Lewis
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2002 12:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Four Speed to Automatic (ATTN: Rich)

Rich,

  Yes, it is clearly a "CT".  Maybe a truck or motor home ?  (Just thinking out loud...)

Kent
'68 Malibu ZZ502/502 :)
ACES #5102

Kent, are you sure that's a T after the C?
I'll check it tonight at work. 69 is the year and 29731 is the serial number sequence. I don't list a CT. C is for Chevrolet. O for Olds, B for Buick, etc.
I'll get back with you tomorrow.
Rich