Never used it but I've heard POR 15 makes a high temp exhaust coating. I'm sure someone at Carlisle will be selling it.
Josh Gin (NoNeck) Visit my Chevelle website www.NoNecksChevelle.com
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 10:37 AM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Painting Headers

     I purchased a used set of headers for my 69 SS.  They were unused but are a little marked up.  I think I'm going to sand blast them.  What should I paint them with.  Can't afford powdercoating and there is no one close that even does it.  I plan on going to Carlisle PA Saturday and would like to pick something up to paint them with.  Any ideas.  Thanks

Craig