Hey,Craig...I just painted my headers on my 69 with POR 15 High Temp. Coatings...I brushed it on,brush marks will disappear after heat cure...If I remember correctly,it comes in silver,gray or black...(I used factor manifold gray)...I didn't fire my 69 up yet but,I did the manifolds on my 87 SS about a week ago and they still look good...@ 25.00 a pint,they better still look good after a week!...Jack

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, April 17, 2002 10:37 AM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Painting Headers

     I purchased a used set of headers for my 69 SS.  They were unused but are a little marked up.  I think I'm going to sand blast them.  What should I paint them with.  Can't afford powdercoating and there is no one close that even does it.  I plan on going to Carlisle PA Saturday and would like to pick something up to paint them with.  Any ideas.  Thanks

Craig