Tom, I'm under the impression you're doing a restoration
on your '64.  If this is true a Q-Jet would be
incorrect, but if you really want one you can get them
new from GM and Edelbrock offers a version (these are
the options Jim Hunter's considering), and for rebuilds
you might start with your local Yellow Pages and also
check Hemmings Motor News for rebuilders.  Good luck!

Brad O.