Hello

    I'm wondering something, and well, I normally follow thru on everything I
start out at, so here goes.

    There is a park right across the street from me here in Deer Creek
Illinois. It is located just three miles off Interstate 74 between Peoria and
Bloomington/Normal, and 7 miles East of Morton Illinois.

    Now, every year for many years there has been Deer Creek Days the last
Saturday of July, and for the last two years, I hold my Rogers Family Reunion
there on the last Sunday of July.  But this year, for what ever reason, the
"Community Club" decided not to have it.

    We never got over a couple of dozen cars, and got about that many
tractors. But it was a fun day around here. But with this central location,
and now with the date open, I'm wondering how many of you "might" consider
getting together. I can get  permission for the park use, which is "alcohol
free", and we all could have a great time getting together. You never know,
we might just start something great, and if nothing else, we can enjoy the
day together.

    Would really enjoy your opinions and input, positive or negative. Right
now it is just an idea.  But, if there would be enough interest, well, it
could turn out to be really fun.

Thomas W. Rogers