Tom - a great idea, but definitely too far for me to travel and probably
most list members.    Many of the list members are planning  to attend
the ACES Chevelabration in Nashville (first weekend of June)  or the ACES
Midwest Regional (Kansas City - mid August) or the LGCA Midwest meet in
Tulsa in late September.     These are all great family events.   I'm
planning on either/both of the later shows.  Maybe  we can all meet at
one of these.

BUT - do you have a local club/charity that you can work with to do a
show.  Your park setting sounds great for a get together.
rick