Hi guys and gals...

I have a 68 Malibu that is in the process of getting setup from drag racing. I'm doing a little face lifting to the car... collecting better condition items, but I would like to re-spray the interior metal and the glove box door. Does anyone make a rattle can type touch up or spray for it? I have no paint skills except the chesey rattle can method and have found decent results can be achieved with proper prep. As I said the car isn't a show car by any means, but would like to make my dash metal look a bit nicer to my eye. Thanks

Mikey