Then call me crazy because Microsoft is NOT a monopoly.  I say this to you from my
Linux computer.  Nothing makes me buy a Microsoft product and nothing ever will.

You people seem to forget that the consumer is the botom line.  If a company does
something out of line, don't buy from them.  Seek an alternative or make one.  No one
owes you a cheap way to restore a car YOU chose to have.  If it becomes too expensive,
then don't do it.  Then GM looses.

Tim.