In a message dated 6/25/02 4:37:27 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< While we are on the subject of mfg's   Anyone out there know where I can
purchase a new grille for a 68 Chevelle SS
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks >>

One of our manufacturers claims to have this in the works.  I and they still
don't have an ETA.  Could be months, a year, two years, who knows?  I'll post
a message when they are available.

Sincerely,
Trevor Baker
<A HREF="http://www.autoobsession.com/";>Auto Obsession</A>
805-306-0795  Shop
805-660-2253  Cell
To subscribe to our email group and be notified when we acquire more parts or
parts cars, and to find out about upcoming shows and swap meets, send an
email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]