Yeah, this was a strange deal. They introduced it as a new product but then
there weren't any available. It sounds to me like they were pretty sure of
themselves, but when the parts actually arrived, there was a fit problem or
something. The same thing happened with the "new" 67 Chevelle grill
extensions that were supposed to be a new item this year. They were
announced but never seemed to be available. I was told that there was a fit
problem.