>Today was a great day. My Currie rear end arrived! That thing looks so cool! It looks huge compared to the 10
>bolt, and the Explorer disc brakes look pretty snazzy too! I can't wait to bolt that baby up and make some smoke!
>
>BTW, I will have a complete 10 bolt in good condition free to anyone that wants it, you just have to come and get
>it...
>bolt, and the Explorer disc brakes look pretty snazzy too! I can't wait to bolt that baby up and make some smoke!
>
>BTW, I will have a complete 10 bolt in good condition free to anyone that wants it, you just have to come and get
>it...
Hmmm and old Aerosmith fan eh? Congrats on the rear purchase. Would the rear fit an Elky of the 78-87 variety?
Kelly & Jana Hanna
www.hannawoodworks.com
Kelly & Jana Hanna
www.hannawoodworks.com

