ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh,those are orig. rims I thought they were 80's iroc camaro rims, sorry
kyle m
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2002 4:48 PM
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] Your Opinion

I'll add my $.02 too -- keep the grill black.  I looked over the other pics
a few times, and as the other poster pointed out, black provides a nice
contrast against all the chrome of the front bumper.

Keep the wheels.  I have a factory-gold set of the same wheels on my '72
Elky too.  One of these years, I might even make a web page with my cars on
it.  :-P

I am curious about the molding along the bottom body line.  Is that an SS
option?  Never noticed it before but now it has caught my eye and am
wondering what it'd look like on my gold (pumpkin?) colored car.

-Dave