-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Paul O'Brien
Sent: Tuesday, July 09, 2002 2:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Your Opinion

I like the black.
It gives the front a little contrast to the almost solid chrome front.
I like the car the way it, even the wheels.

rick schaefer wrote:

> Although I have a 72 el camino, I'm using a 71 grill.  I've had the grill
painted flat black as the SS was done in 71.  I'm considering changing to
the silver color as all others were done.  Here  is a picture with the
silver grill: http://www.endrud.net/elcamino/1971orangeelkyss.html

http://www.endrud.net/elcamino/1971chamelky.html

> Any opinions/recommendations on which way to go.  Seems like most of the
pictures I've seen have the black grill.

> rick schaefer
> 72 El camino
> http://www.endrud.net/elcamino/rick1972elky.html
> ACES #00140