you mean yo uhavent seen the picture of the GTO?  its a strange looking car - somehting im not really fond of.  however, i wont buy a new goat, just an older one.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 10:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Ford Mustang Mach I versus new Chevy Products ?

most of the Malibus have V-6's in them, and they do have some balls believe it or not.  The new GTO to be imported from Australia from what I understand is to have closer to 400 HP without any mods.  Think of what it will do when the aftermarket gets a hold of it, can we say Stang Stomper :-).   RWD a bonus!!!!.  Besides the new GTO is supposed to incorporate some design patterns of the one of the older GTO's, not sure of what year though.

Tom