From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of jason pollock
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 5:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] 66 327 engine

on 7/16/02 4:24 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Jason,

I talked to my friend right now, and he had already sold the 327 that he had.

-Tim

thanks for trying tim.i need to hit the junkyards
brad thanks also, but im looking for a complete assembly also 350 horses in a daily driver could get  me into too much trouble
jason pollock
66 el camino
s.c.c.c.c #411