Good website!  You had A LOT of cars...lol.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, July 28, 2002 12:40 AM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Classic Chevy Country is born

Well, I finally got a few pages up (3) of the new Chevy site. I haven't gotten to the links or friends cars or club links and such yet, but will get them up soon. The second page is photo heavy and takes about 90 seconds to open with 56k. I'm amazed that I could find a pic of every car I've ever owned on the web (that I didn't have pics of in person). I have pics of a couple of cars in 35mm form that need to be scanned in, but these will do for now.

Thanks to those of you who have sent in links, they will be the next pages I do....

Kelly & Jana Hanna
www.hannawoodworks.com