on 7/31/02 8:44 PM, Herbert Lumpp at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Brad-
>
> That would be a cool and unique (?) feature for a list group such as this.
> I checked out your link and saw your "ad" but I didn't see any instructions
> to add info...

Well, I did this as a test a few months back and gave instructions.  I have
some sites that use this same feature for a car club listing.  See
http://www.bumpstop.com/clubs/autoclub.htm for one example.  He has 201
clubs listed here.

If anyone wants to post information about their car, they can view the site
here http://ep.com/js/csp/38046.html and click on a "post" link.  Choose
"Private Party" unless you want to pay for your listing.  You will have to
register first, all you need is a name, email, and password.  The next page
is a "Post Ad" form.  Check the location and edit if needed; Price$: Leave
blank - unless you are selling your car; Label: Enter your car year and
model (i.e. 1967 SS396); Buyline: Enter as a quick description of the car;
More Info: fill in as much as you want here.

Don't check any of the paid options unless you want to donate money to
EPage!  Once the ad is posted, you can log into your account and add a
picture to the ad.  Ads can be renewed via email, and if this is popular, I
will make them last six months instead of 31 days.

Brad