Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 6:41 AM
Subject: RE: [Chevelle-List] Gas Tank for '67 Chevelle

Naw..... go ahead weld the tank, it'll be fine :) it won't hurt........ long!! Ha!! Seriously though you can have them repaired if you can find a welder stupid enough, but the best thing is to just go ahead and replace it.

Josh

 "Richard M. Pruett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

What ever you do, resist the urge to weld on the tank. It will blow you
across the room!