From: Rodney.
Sent: Sunday, August 25, 2002 4:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Stereo question

Hey Herb,

When you did you wiring with M&H, did you order the factory stereo and speaker harness or just skip that since you're not going to use a factory stereo?  Also, what custom wiring did you have them do for you (HEI, internal regulator, etc.) I'm seriously thinking about redoing my wiring, but I'm not sure what to do about the wiring for my stereo and the wiring for my Vintage Air.  I'm also wondering how much custom mods add up to.

Thanks for any input from experience.

Rodney.
71 Chevelle
El Mirage, AZ