Thanks, Herb. The custom autosound site is exactly what I wanted.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Herbert Lumpp
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2002 11:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Stereo question

Craig,

My dash is anything but stock so I never even checked into direct fit receivers.  You might check out Crutchfield's website.  Even if you don't buy from them, you'll be able to see what's available.  Custom Autosound has direct fit receivers and "hidden" systems you might like...

cYa-

Herb Lumpp
1966 El Camino, LS6, 6 spd, Currie 9"
ACES 3509, MCC 528