Thank you.

Dale
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 7:48 AM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] 70 SS wheels and tires size

I did this setup using Cragar SS rims with larger rims/tires on the rear and thinner onthe front. Used 15x7's on the front and 15x8's on the rear. Tires are Kelly Chargers, front - P215/70R15
 rear - P275/60R15

You can see pictures of this setup here: http://home.attbi.com/~addss/chevelle.html  and a larger pic here: http://home.attbi.com/~addss/ss-side2.jpg

--
Jeff Fischer