Hi Folks.

I have a 69 SS 396 that is currently an automatic with a T400.  I am
planning to convert it to a 4-speed and am in the fact finding and parts
finding process.  I have a couple of key questions.
*       First, will the drive shaft that is in the car be the right length
for the 4 speed (Muncie).
*       Secondly, do I have to change the steering column because of the
reverse lock out requirements.
*       Finally, as I have never done this before, is there such a thing as
a conversion guide listing all the parts requirements (example: clutch
linkage assembly) and the "how to"?

Carl Farnand
Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]