Dale,

  Sorry about "stealing" your photo !!!  I saved it from a message that you sent out back on July, 29th. when we were talking about the Rarest Cars in the USA.  Anyhoo,  I would like to see the "details" of the engine detailing (vacuum hose routings, fuel lines, PS set-up w/remote and ps hoses,heater box hoses, engine ground straps, and if it has a factory tach where does the wire enter/exit the firewall ?  - my assembly manual is unclear).  I realize that sounds like a lot, but that is my Christmas wish list.   Actually, anything you can send me would be greatly appreciated.   Hopefully, he will bring the car to the show. :)

Dale - Thanks for offering to help,

Kent
'68 Malibu ZZ502/502
ACES #5102

Kent,

That's my picture you have linked.  I took it at the Wichita show a couple of years ago.  I'm heading up to Tulsa this weekend for the 15th Annual MCR show and if he brings it, I'll take some engine shots.  Anything in particular?