From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Kent Lewis
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 8:53 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] looking for engine detail pictures '68 L89 Chevelle

Dale,

  I hope you did not think I was being disrespectful.  Sometimes it is difficult to convey the "tone" of the message by writing.  Should have taken more time to carefully choose my words.  Working midnights this week, not much sleep. :(

As for the Chevelle, ANY photos will be appreciated.   Please disregard the tach wire.   Sorry for the confusion.  (DARN midnights !!!

If you do see Mr. Macy ask him if he plans to attend next years Chevellebration, I would make a trip to see the car...even if ours isn't done.

Kent
'68 Malibu ZZ502/502 :)
ACES #5102

Kent,

Didn't mean it that way. :*)  The only time I've ever chastised anyone was using a shot of John Griffis '71 on eBay trying to sell theirs.  Instead of taking their own pictures, they said, "It looks like this...(sic)"

If Mr. Macy brings the car I'll see what I can do about some engine shots.  Don't know if he'll let me trace the tach wire or not...