Gary  I have a Factory assembly manual for 72's & while it doesn't show exact hole locations it may be helpful to you. I can make copies and fax them to you if you have access to a fax machine.

Dwight
----- Original Message -----
From: Gary Treible
Sent: Friday, September 27, 2002 11:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-List] Console Shifter Mounting

I'm getting ready to put an AT console shifter in my 1970 Chevelle.  I'm a
bit aprehensive about getting it properly located.  Does anyone have the
hole locations from a factory car?  I can see the dimple where the cable
goes through the floor, but that's all I've got.

Wanting to measure twice and drill once in PA.