Camaro's are expensive as hell - expessically the RS and SS.  I like RS better :-).  I'll have to say, if there is no rust, a matching 327 motor, Wonderful interior, 1 dent on door, it is around 8 - 10 grand.
----- Original Message -----
From: H W Wilson
Sent: Sunday, October 06, 2002 10:24 AM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] 68 Camaro

I've found a `68 Camaro and was wondering if you could help me out with what it is worth.  The interior is in good shape both bucket seats in wonderful shape, console looks good.  It is missing several pieces out of dash like ash tray and heater a/c controls.  It looks like it came with factory a/c.  The body looks in great shape one dent in door.  The 327 is out of it right now to be cleaned up and painted, but i can't seem to catch up with the owner to see how much he wants for it.  Also it is a RS not SS.