I found out some more information about 68 camaro here for sale and was wanting to see if ya  think it may be worth the money.  68 RS Camaro. Seats were just recovered, new dash pad, and interior has been painted.  New door panels, carpet needs to be replaced.  The heater control needs to be fixed.  The body has one dent and no real large signs of rust just a few small spots.  It had a 327 originial but now has 400 small block with TH350 behind it.
New tires and rims and the man wants $5000.  It seems a little steap to me but just was wondering cause i haven't did much looking for one.