The best way in my opinion is to use a car trailer. It is easier to work with and tows better.
Keith
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, October 08, 2002 9:40 PM
Subject: [Chevelle-List] car dollies

Howdy,
I'm going Thursday to bring home my 64 Impala, and will be using a car dollie. What is the general consensus on the correct way to use it. Front or rear wheels on ground, if rear wheels, disconnect driveshaft or not? If front wheels, steering wheel locked or unlocked? I will be traveling about 200 miles, all but about 2 of these miles will be highway. I've never done this before, and would appreciate any advice. Thanks a bunch. Take it easy.
Dan McIntosh
64 Impala SS
65 Malibu