I've had my 70 LS6 since 1972 I and I'm amased at how few LS6 I come across
and the few that are "LS6" are     ...." well it used to be"... or ..."crate
engine"... or I think it is because its a big block....etc.

In 1973 when I got married, I tried to trade it in for a new "family" type
car....Thank God it was during the "gas crisis" and as soon as the salesman
saw it he laughed and said he could only give me a few hundred for it. It was
a good enough excuse for me to keep the beast 'cause I kinda felt that it
might be worth something some day.

Now there must be 10,000 LS6 running around....they are all over the
place...so buyer be ware does apply.

Bill C