From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Capt Crunch
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 12:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Disc brake conversion questions

sweet... wish I new that a few weeks ago looking through the junkyard as one had disc brakes on it. My own fault for not doing better research I guess. I have been debating about how to swap to front discs... been a hard to decide whether or not to do the long spindle swap as it will cost a bit more since I'd need the Global west arms.

Mikey