From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:MICRLASER@;aol.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2002 10:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] Disc brake conversion questions

Brian

If you look way up on the top of the pedal post, there are 2 holes for the U

shaped brakcet.  It is supposed to be on the top one.  I made that mistake
when I pulled the booster off mine top refinish it and then reisntalled it.

I had a hell of a time bleeding it for that reason until I looked up and
said, oh DUH!!!  If it is on the bottom one it will put the actuator rod on
an angle and pull the pedal closer to the floor.

Tom