Thanks Tom,

Yeah, I see that kit and I can get a deal on it myself directly from
Flowmaster. The nice thing about the El Camino kit (17120) is that it comes
with the stainless exhaust tips and is pre-bent to exit behind the rear
wheel wells. All nicey nicey when done. I guess I'll go that route. It's
probably the most efficient and probably even less expensive than buying the
mufflers and then paying a shop to bend pipes (and I won't have to worry
about trusting some shop mechanic with my newly restored car).

Thanks for the info. I'm glad to hear that it fits well and installs easily.

John Nasta