I have one mounted just infront of the gas tank  the line comes out of the tank
and into the hpgi and then to my holley pump they all fit fine  on the 67
chevelle.   i have  also have a holly regulator mounted after the pump  all i
did is make a new bracket for the holly pump  .    put a brass 3/8 npt nipple
between the filter,  pump and regulator it looks real trick!
Bob