p.s. I also just sold a 70-72 non-functional SS hood from Goodmark and the
customer said it did not fit right. The customer was a body shop and the guy
told me he had been in the business 12 years and the hood was not made
right. He ended up taking the skin off the frame and cutting it down some in
the back where it was too wide, and ten welding the skin back onto the
frame. He said that in the long run it turned out dine, but only because he
really knows what he is doing.

The resolution was that Goodmark gave me the name and number of their
research and development guy to pass on to the customer. They spoke about
exactly what was going on with the fit, and Goodmark offered to either send
another hood or replace it with other parts. The customer figured he could
fix the hood and that another one might have the same exact problem, so he
opted for other parts. I have to say that Goodmark followed through nicely
even though their was a problem. The customer has since ordered more stuff
from me and told me that he is very satisfied with what Goodmark sent him to
make up for the hood.

So far this is the only problem I have had with sheet metal.

Well, I'm outta here for the night. I promised myself that I would not sit
up late again tonight writing emails. I have too much to get done tomorrow
and I'd like to be bright eyed and bushy tailed as they say. Sunday is the
only day that I ever even consider taking off, and this was a nice relaxing
day watching the Giants with a couple of old buddies.

John Nasta