Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 3:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Chevelle-List] 10 Bolt Rear

Hi Dwight,
i own a 72 chevelle and the rearend in it came from a 71 Elcamino,  and it is
the 8.2, it had stock 273 gear ratio but i pulled them out and purchased a 3
series carrier and put back the original ratio of 3.36 cost me about 1000.00
in total  forgot to mention i also put a posi unit in as well but that was
the cost.
Just throwing figures out for an idea.
KenD 72 HeavyChevyChevelle