Buying all the parts new requires a hefty chunk of change so I'm not convinced yet it's worth the cost. My old 68 El Camino with PST polygraphite bushings in front, Del-a-lum in the rear boxed arms,Hellwig 1 1/4" front swaybar & 1" rear,KYB shocks,and 17x8 TT II wheels all around with BFG Comp T/A ZR tires was a very good handler. Not a slot car but nonetheless a fun car to drive daily.
FWIW,bigger brakes have little to do with better handling. Also,if running 17" or larger diameter wheels,it costs about the same amount to purchase 13" brakes as 12"s.
Clint Hooper
LT5 Registry Director
Wichita Falls,Tx
(940) 855-6636