Where do you live, Jason? I can carry a twelve bolt for 29.95!

Heck, I could get one of weighlifter buddies to carry a SHORTBLOCK for
$30!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jason Boivin
Sent: Friday, November 22, 2002 10:05 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Chevelle-List] great deal

There is a salvage yard near me and thay are having a sale.
29.95 for everything you can carry.

I went today and got myself the entire spindle assembly off of a Cadilac

Sedan. Giving me 12inch discs. Guess I can't use my 14 inch wheels
anymore
the power brake booster,mastercylinder and proportioning valve.

They have a core charge plus taxes but I carried the stuff out of there
for 50
bucks.

When they say carry it out they meant what you can carry. They have
wheel
barrels that you can use to cart your tools and booty around the yard
in.
Then when you check out you have to pick up everything and carry it 15
feet.
They had old seat belt straps to tie stuff together. So I ties the
spindle
assemblie to gether threw them over my shoulders and picked up the
radiator
and brake assembly and walked out.

I am thinking about going back and finding a tranny. 20 dollar core for
that.
So for 49.95 I could have a tranny.

Jason