the junkyard around the corner from me used to have $25 all you can carry.
No taxes, no core charges.  My dad and I used to go in pay each $25, take the
hood off of the biggest car we cdould find, usually an early 80's Olds 98
Regency, since my mom has one :-) and load it up.  We usued to walk out with
tons of Q-jet carbs, HEI distributors, sway bars, cylinder heads, a tranny
once, 2 rally rims, misc mid 80's Cutlass stuff, radios, you name it.  They
stopped that b/c they weren't making any money on it.

Tom